CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2005 European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO-2005) is the thirteenth in series conference promoted by EURASIP, the European Association for Signal, Speech, and Image Processing , and organized by Bogaziçi University , in cooperation with Koç University , Bilkent University , Middle East Technical University , Istanbul Technical University and Dogus University . This is also the first time the EUSIPCO conference turns into a yearly event from its traditional biannual period.
EUSIPCO-2005 will encompass all aspects of signal processing theory and applications as listed below. In addition, exploration of new application avenues and methodologies of signal processing will be encouraged. Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of EUSIPCO-2005. Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance and originality. Proposals for special sessions and tutorials are also invited.
The conference committee cordially invites you to attend the 13th European Signal Processing Conference and submit papers addressing the conference themes listed below
- Digital Signal Processing
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Sensor Array and Multichannel Processing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Speech Processing
- Image and Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Multimedia Signal Processing
- Nonlinear Signal Processing
- Audio and Electroacoustics
- DSP Implementations and Embedded Systems
- Rapid Prototyping and Tools for DSP Design
- Signal Processing Applications
- Signal Processing Education
- Emerging Technologies
Further Informations in German can be found here! We encourage submission of papers in new and developing areas not mentioned explicitly in the current list of tracks! Special sessions and tracks will be added to the technical program according to demand, to will cost no Euromillionen .